Carolina Alliance has two Advisory Boards; one for its North Carolina market and one for its South Carolina market. Both Advisory Boards are comprised of accomplished professionals, all of whom have a long history with the bank.
North Carolina Advisory Board
- Robert F. Burgin – President Emeritus, Mission Healthcare
- Thomas L. Cooper – President & Chief Executive Officer, Cooper Construction Company, Inc.
- Andrea J. Corn – Senior Accountant, Mrylayne Enterprises, Inc.
- Eugene W. Ellison – Attorney, George Ellison Attorney
- F. Jerry Grant – Chief Executive Officer, Beverly-Grant, Inc.
- Oscar J. Honeycutt – Retired Senior Vice President & Trust Executive
- Adam L. Shealy – Partner, The Van Winkle Law Firm
- William W. White, Jr. – President, White Insurance
South Carolina Advisory Board
- Charles E. Atchison, Sr. – President and Owner, Atchison Transportation Services Inc., and Atchison Enterprises
- Andrew M. Babb - President and Owner, Mid-South Management Co., Inc. and Crescent Holdings, LLC; Real Estate Broker, NAI Earle Furman
- Vollie C. “Vic” Bailey III – President, Vic Bailey Automotive
- James D. Bearden III, MD - Medical Oncologist; VP Clinical Research for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare Systems; Associate Director of Gibbs Cancer Center in Clinical Research; Principle Investigator of Southeastern Consortium for Oncology Research (SCOR) (5 State Consortium)
- Norman H. Chapman – President, Inman Mills
- Caleb C. Fort - Private Investment Management
- Dan Hamilton – Operating Principal of Keller Williams Realty of Greenville
- Joe Pazdan – Managing Principal, McMillan Pazdan Smith Architecture
- Ron Shaw – Vice President of Shaw Resources
- Laura Stille – Spartanburg City Council District 4 representative, Community Volunteer, Registered Dietitian